Friday, November 23, 2007

A Coordinated Business Card

I designed a business card a couple days ago to coordinate with my blog header using the WordArt tool in Microsoft Word. Half the morning was spent getting a good close-up with enough pixels to be professionally printed. The rest of the morning was spent trying to figure out how convert it all into a JPG file. The printed card will have my phone number and email address under my blog address.

The photo I used is a close-up of the large blue-green teapot from this quilt which I started in a Robbi Joy Eklow class a couple of years ago. It is made from my own pattern which I designed before class.

1 comment:

alma103 said...

Linda I like how you used your blog picture as your business card background. I finally created a business card I am happy with and I think I will do the reverse, use my card design as my blog background. Thanks for the idea.
Alice