Friday, February 29, 2008

Black and White Quilt Completed

I have finished the black and white quilt that I started in Pamela Allen's class.

I have had a design idea in my mind for a month without time to begin it. I think I will need to put it off some more while I get other less exciting things out of the way. I also need to plan my exhibit space and talk for the Piecemakers Quilt Show in May where I will be one of the featured artists.

In the meantime, I will be finishing up the other quilts that I began in Pamela's class. They just need quilting and binding.

2 comments:

Vivien Zepf said...

Oooo, this is great! My first thought was vibrant -- even though it's black and white. Congratulations. This is a very successful piece.

laura west kong said...

I love it! Makes me want to get my black and white fabrics out and play.