Tuesday, May 6, 2008

More about Last Weekend's Show

Thanks for all of your nice comments about last weekends show.

One of you requestd more detail shots. I didn't bother originally, since most of the newer work I had at the show has an individual entry either on this blog or the Fast Friday blog. I have a label that points to all of my finished work on this blog: finished quilts, and a label on the Fast Friday blog: Linda Cline. All of the labels are listed in the sidebar of each blog. Also pictures on Blogger are always clickable to show a larger picture.

Ellen Edith was the guest artist for our show. She is a cartoonist with her own line of fabrics, and she makes whimsical story quilts. She is a wonderful lecturer who tells stories about her family which go with the quilts she has made.


I had to buy something from Ellen's booth, just because she is such a fun person to be around, and her work makes me smile. So I bought this journal for myself, and a few half yards of fabric which I will use to piece together a skirt for my daughter.

No comments: