Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Table Runners


I was inspired by Gerrie to make table runners a couple of Christmas presents and one for myself. I used Kristen’s “Mod Log Cabin Table Runner” pattern that she has on her website. If you follow her written instructions, you will get two rounds of logs around each center square, but if you are going by the photo that accompanies the instructions, you will get three rounds of logs (not that it makes a whole lot of difference). I have three rounds. I guess that means I'm a visual learner and don't like to follow directions.

Making the blocks for one runner at a time, then afterward searching my fabrics for something that coordinating and big enough for a border, is not perhaps the best way to plan colors. But I am pleased with how they turned out.




“Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.” (Luke 2:14)

Have a great Christmas.

No comments: