Sunday, April 20, 2014

Some Sketches

I have been sketching this weekend for school projects. (Ignore the lines down the middle of each. All were done on very large paper which has been folded and had to be scanned in parts.)

Here is what you would see if you were me looking down at yourself sketching.



A backpack designed to show the character of a famous celebrity. Can you guess who? I’ll give an answer in my next post.



A scarf designed to represent my own personality.



















And a tattoo  which is also meant to represent my personality (although I can’t ever imagine getting a tattoo). This one stumped me until I thought about taking similar elements from the scarf and wrapping it around my arm, then it came fairly easy.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Minnie Pearl?

Mom