Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Turkey Vulture Pair

The assignment is to create two drawings. Use the same exact lines for each, but make them different by using different colors and different Illustrator effects.
All of my Illustrator projects so far seem to fit into similar color schemes. So for this assignment, the first drawing was made using my usual comfortable colors. He looks happy and content. For the second drawing, For the second drawing, I used a more neutral color scheme with bolder lines. I did my best to make this vulture the evil twin of the first. Although, I don’t think he looks evil; he just looks like he’s waiting for spring to come round again.

1 comment:

Julie said...

WOW...it is so neat to see the sameness and the difference between them...such a fun assignment! You did great with it! I like how you turned the spring flowers into sort of dead looking things in the second pic! :)