Monday, February 16, 2009

Echeveria Forest

I have finally finished this small succulent quilt that I have been working on. It is about 8" x 10". I don’t want to name it Succulent V, because it doesn’t seem to be part of the same series as the other succulents. I have given it a working title of “Echeveria Forest”, but don’t know if the name fits. Any better suggestions for names? I have satin finished the edges instead of using a facing or a binding. If I hang it, I think I will mount it behind a mat.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Linda! This is just gorgeous! The name that come to my mind is "E-Love"...that would make people wonder what the E is, and kind of goes with a modern influence of the E (Ex: e-mail, e-commerce, e-trading)...but it would, of course be standing for Echeveria...just an idea. Good luck with your name for this stunning peice!

Bron McInerney said...

I love this! It seems quite a departure from your usual style and colors. Gorgeous.

Vivien Zepf said...

I think there's great whimsy in this piece and I really like the colors.