Thursday, October 23, 2008

Clam Cove III – heading in a new direction

I have begun painting on my latest project to define the details.

I haven’t followed the original plan to add fabric shapes to define the scene since there are so many small detailed shapes. So I will continue on this different path that the project is taking me, and see what I can do with it. It’s progressing slowly, because I have only been working on it 20 or 30 minutes at a time when I can fit it into my schedule.

I plan to define the trees in the background next and will add some highlights to the water. Although it may get put on hold a week or so since the Fast Friday Fabric Challenge will be announced late tonight.

2 comments:

My Little Family: said...

Your work is so beautiful. I visit your blog everytime you update.

Vivien Zepf said...

I like this new direction. You have a very cool series going.